• Highest bread consumption rate in Europe. The annual per capita bread consumption rate in Romania is 97 kg. It is the highest level in the EU, according to a 2011 AIB International study.
• Thousands of operators, millions of consumers. Romania has the 7th largest population in the EU, with over 20 million inhabitants. It also has a dynamic market of 9,000 bakeries-confectioneries and more than 13,500 restaurants, coffee shops and other food service units.
• Need for innovations. On a more and more competitive market, business owners are trying to gain more clients by developing specialized shops or starting new niches for the local market, such as artisan ice cream, authentic chocolate, pizza, coffee, cupcakes or even French Macarons.
• Great market for European Suppliers. The massive potential of the Romanian bakery and food service market is obvious, as 60% of the exhibitors registered so far are foreign.
• Organizing team with over 13 years of Expertise. An event organized by BORO-INFO SRL, editor of the Romanian leading professional magazines BRUTARUL-COFETARUL & Gastromedia. Organizing Partner is the Association of Baking and Food Service Specialists (PanGastRo).
To book a stand at GastroPan 2014 trade fair in Romania all you need to do is visit www.gastropan.com and fill in the Exhibitors Registration Form,
or you can contact the event’s project manager dialing
Why Exhibit at GastroPan Romania?
The country has a dynamically growing market consisting of 20 million consumers with the highest bread consumption rate in the EU. There are almost 9,000 bakeries and 13,500 food service units activating in the industry, and all of them searching for new business niches and opportunities.